Steps for Booking:
- Send email to UsChinaEducation@yahoo.com for tour appplication and payment information. Tell us your departure.
- Complete the tour application, and mail it with payment, to the trip organizer.
Normally, the application deadline is 3 months prior to the departure date. However, if you miss the deadlin, do contact us.We may be able to help you.
If you have your own dates for your own group, contact us via email. We will organize it for your group.
- Payments for the tour cost can be made in personal check, money order or bank cashier check ( payable to "USCEC").
- In some special cases, travel agencies we work with can take payments by a credit card, with a non-refundable courtesy fee. If you do prefer to make payment with a credit card, contact us by email.
If China is in your plans, we urge you to apply and book the tour early.
Eligible Applicants for All China & Tibet Tours:
- All in education at different levels: administrators& supervisors, teachers, professors, staff; or college students;
- Applicants from all other professions who have an interest in Chinese history & culture are also welcome
- Applicant's spouse or friends can join, at the same cost
- Retirees are also welcome to participate
--We do not have an age limit; people over 70 can go on the trip, as long as they are in good health and do some walking.
--There is not much walking for the tours, and at places such as the Forbidden City in Beijing and Terra Cotta Warriors Museum in Xi'an --only these two places involve some walking, our local tour guide can help hire wheelchair service (for about $30) for those who cannot walk or need assistance with walking.
If you have any questions, please email us at UsChinaEducation@yahoo.com